2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: State Bank Of India Savings Account

Hii sir, I Wants to Open A Saving Account in the State Bank of India Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Saving Account of the State Bank of India ?
9th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: State Bank Of India Savings Account

Experience the convenience of banking from anywhere and anytime with a Savings Bank account from SBI. In addition to the largest branch and ATM network, our robust Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Tele Banking platforms will ensure that you can access your account 24x7.

The Information For the Saving Account that you may Know Before opening the Account that Are as Follow

Particulars Rate of Interest
i)Savings Deposits Balance upto Rs. 1 crore 3.50% p.a.
ii)Savings Deposits Balance above Rs. 1 crore 4.00% p.a

Facility

Auto Sweep Facility
Savings Bank account can be linked to Multi Option Deposit (MOD) account for earning higher term deposit interest on surplus money.

Rewardz Program

Get rewarded for various transactions that you make!
SBI Rewardz allows you to collect points which can be redeemed for full or partial payments to get products & services online as well as from partner outlets.

ATM-CUM DEBIT CARD

SBI Card comes in multiple variants like Silver, Gold, Platinum Cards, International ATM-cum-Debit Card, etc. as per your eligibility.

INTERNET BANKING

the Internet banking portal of bank, enables you to operate your accounts from anywhere anytime, removing the restrictions imposed by geography and time.

SBI No Queue

State Bank No queue is a unique App to enable customer to book a Virtual Queue Ticket (e-Token ) for selected services at selected SBI branches

The Application form for the Opening the Account you may get from the Nearest branch of the State Bank of India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in