2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th June 2015, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: State Bank Of India How To Check My Account

As you want to check your bank account trough internet so here I am providing you the steps through which you can check you SBI bank account from your house by using internet.

The steps are given below:

1. First visit the official website of SBI which looks like shown in the given below image.

2. On this website you can see the option “Personal Banking” in the left side just click on this a new webpage will open which looks like shown in the below image.

3. On this Page you see the option of “Login” at the right side in blue colour just click on this a new webpage will open shown in below image.

4. On this page click on the bottom given word in the box the word is “Continue Login”.

5. A new page will open just register their and click on login button and by the time you logged in you can check your account any time you want.
9th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir please tells me how can I check my account of State bank of india? if i was try to check my account. Than please suggest me, its process for checking my account?
9th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

State bank of India provide facility to check your account balance by using your mobile. If you have any android cell phone than you can easily check your account balance.

General
No Minimum Balance requirement.
Earn Interest at 4.00% p.a. based on daily balance.
Safe Deposit Lockers as per availability.
Nomination facility is available and recommended.
SMS Alerts and e-Statement facility.

Mobile Banking
Away from home, balance enquiries can be made and/or money sent to the loved ones or bills can be paid anytime 24x7!!! That is what State Bank FreedoM offers - convenient, simple, secure, anytime and anywhere banking.

Missed Call Banking
With SBI Quick, you can get your Account Balance, Mini Statement and more just by sending an SMS or giving a Missed Call!

SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING is a new service from the Bank which involves Banking by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers. Available for SB/CA/Overdraft/Cash-credit accounts.
Services include:

Balance Enquiry
Mini Statement
Blocking of ATM Card
Car and Home Loan Enquiry

To go to the Demat Screen - e-Services

Click here to view the Demat Screen

You can view the following from the comfort of your home or office through www.onlinesbi.com:

Account details
Holding details
Statement of transaction
Billing Statement

Account Details:

Provides your account related information like BO/Client Id, PAN No, Joint Holders name, Account Type, Bank Account Details, Nominee Details etc. for a given BO/Client id.
3rd March 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I have a saving account in the State bank of India I wants to know how I check my account status through online ?
3rd March 2016, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the checking your saving account status through online of the State bank of India let me tell you that the State bank gives the facility to check and maintain the account through online by using Internet banking mobile banking Tele Banking

Features:
No Minimum Balance requirement.
Earn Interest at 4.00% p.a. based on daily balance.
Safe Deposit Lockers as per availability.
Nomination facility is available and recommended.
SMS Alerts and e-Statement facility.

MOBILE BANKING

Away from home, balance enquiries can be made and/or money sent to the loved ones or bills can be paid anytime 24x7!!! That is what State Bank FreedoM offers - convenient, simple, secure, anytime and anywhere banking.

INTERNET BANKING

, the Internet banking portal of our bank, enables you to operate your accounts from anywhere anytime, removing the restrictions imposed by geography and time.

State Bank Anywhere is the Internet Banking App available for all the major operating systems: Android, Windows, Blackberry and iOS.

MISSED CALL BANKING

With SBI Quick, you can get your Account Balance, Mini Statement and more just by sending an SMS or giving a Missed Call!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in