2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th November 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Standards Gphc

Hi buddy here I have come to get info about on Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals, so would you plz tell me about the same here ??
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Physical Standards
GPHC Registration FAQ
Contact The GPHC
Restoration GPHC
GPHC Guidelines
Performance Standards GPHC
GPHC Methadone
Gphc dbs
RP Notice GPhC
GPHC Portfolio
Guidance GPHC
GPHC Tutors
Who can register with GPHC
Gphc Lay Members
Jobs With GPHC
GPHC Legislation
MBA CSEA Standards
GPHC Bulletin
SSC CPO SI Physical Standards
Vision Standards for NDA
4th November 2017, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Standards Gphc

General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) is the body responsible for the independent regulation of the pharmacy profession within England, Scotland and Wales, responsible for the regulation of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy premises.

As you want I am telling Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals describe how safe and effective care is delivered. They are a statement of what people expect from pharmacy professionals, and also reflect what pharmacy professionals have told us they expect of themselves and their colleagues.

Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals

GPhC have the following committees;
Investigating Committee (considers allegations that a registrant's fitness to practise is impaired, and can refer to the Fitness to Practise Committee for a full inquiry);

Fitness to Practise Committee (makes decisions in cases where a registrant's fitness to practise may be impaired, for reasons concerning their conduct, professional performance or health); and

Appeals Committee (considers appeals of decisions relating to applications for registration and registration status).

Contact info:
General Pharmaceutical Council
25 Canada Square
London
E14 5LQ
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Gphc standards for pharmacy professionals.pdf (374.6 KB, 1018 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in