2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th January 2017, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Staff Selection Commission LDC DEO Online Application

No problem buddy I will tell you Staff Selection Commission CHSL exam dates to issued the application form for post of LDC and DEO along with details of post, so that you can get idea.

Tentative dates
SSC CHSL Notification will be released 2nd week October 2017

Application form will be available from 2nd week October 2017

Last date to apply 2nd week November 2017

CHSL Exam Dates (Tier I) 1st week January 2018
1st week February 2018

Application Fee:-
General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.

SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.

Pay application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.

They can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.

Recruitment Procedure
The Recruitment procedure of SSC CHSL consists of two stages- written examination and skill test or typing test.

The successful candidates of stage I (written examination called for the stage II (skill test or typing test).

The SSC CHSL gives an opportunity to eligible candidates to get recruited at the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) in numerous central govt. offices.

Exam pattern
The candidates are required to appear in the written exam for SSC CHSL 2016 Exam as conducted on the specified dates.

Applicants will get 2 hours to solve the question paper and negative marking will be of one-fourth per question.

The written examination is based on objective type questions on the following main topics.

The question paper will be divided into 4 sections- English language, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Quantitative aptitude.

There will be total 50 questions allotted to each section and the total marks for each section will be 50.

The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. The questions will be of MCQ type.

The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language for Section I, III and IV.

There will be a penalty of

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in