2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

St Lawrence University Police

I want to do job in Safety & Security/ police department of St. Lawrence University so is there any latest vacancy in this department, if it is then tell me the name of post and the other details of this recruitment? Also tell me the salary structure of various posts in St. Lawrence University Safety & Security department?
Similar Threads
Thread
Sardar Patel Police University Jodhpur Website Paarl Police University
Pest Control Lawrence KS
The lawrence school sanawar shimla hills
Photos of Lawrence School Sanawar
Kathy Lawrence school food focus
Lawrence School Geeta Colony
Latest Notification for the vacancy of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police
Lawrence Boarding School Sanawar
The Lawrence School Ooty
Lawrence School Wantage
Lawrence School Sanawar
Quail run school Lawrence Ks
Lawrence School Jhajjar
Lawrence School Sanawar Photos
LDS Institute Lawrence KS
Lawrence School Photos
Lawrence School Sanawar Admission Form
Lawrence School
HSR Layout Lawrence School
Sanjay Dutt Lawrence School Sanawar
15th June 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: St Lawrence University Police

I want to know the Emergency contact of St. Lawrence University Police Department so will you please tell me?
15th June 2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: St Lawrence University Police

The St. Lawrence University Safety and Security Department is to provide a safe and secure environment for the entire University community.

The Safety and Security Department offers a wide variety of services to assist students, staff and faculty members in their day to day living.

Emergency Response

Responding to an Emergency

When an emergency occurs on campus, an individual should dial Safety and Security at x5555 from a campus phone or (315) 229-5555 from a cell phone to reach the St. Lawrence University Safety & Security Dispatch Center.

The dispatcher will take the needed information, such as the location of the emergency, the type of emergency (medical, fire, threat, etc), age and gender of the patient if medically related, and dispatches the appropriate resources (Security Officers, Canton Police, Canton Fire, SLU EMS, etc).

Should a medical emergency be phoned into their Dispatch Center, our Dispatcher will contact their on-call Duty Crew. Their Duty Crew will then respond both in their vehicle and on foot, with an average response time of less than three minutes.

What Happens If I Call 9-1-1?

If you call 9-1-1 directly from a St. Lawrence University telephone, the 9-1-1 Dispatcher will obtain the same information their Dispatchers are trained to take down.

They will then dispatcher Canton Rescue as well as SLU EMS.

Calling 9-1-1 instead of SLU Safety and Security does not speed up the response of our personnel and in some cases may actually delay response times because it adds extra steps, and thus extra seconds, into the dispatching process.

Contact

Safety & Security
St. Lawrence University
76 Park Street
23 Romoda Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Email
Voice: (315) 229-5555
Fax: (315) 229-7414

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in