2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

St Just Holiday Cottage

Will you please give me some information about the St Just Holiday Cottage, as here I am looking for the details of it? Tell me Is St Just Holiday Cottage provides affordable accommodation or not? Give me the complete details about there facilities?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT KGP Holiday
BCPL holiday schedule
Holiday List Of KKHSOU
MDU Holiday List
BPUT holiday least
PNB Holiday Home Ooty
MTDC Alibaug Cottage
Sea View Cottage MTDC Ganpatipule
BU Bhopal Holiday
Holiday INN India
The Cottage Community Mental Health Centre NZ
Bank of India Gyan Cottage
Holiday Home Puri
RDSO Holiday List
UPPCL Holiday List
ECGC Holiday List
MANUU holiday list
CRPF Holiday Calendar
Holiday List Of PTU
NIT DGP Holiday List
9th July 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: St Just Holiday Cottage

I am living in St Just in West Cornwall Britain and searching for holiday cottages came to know about St Just Holiday Cottage. Can you please provide me List of Holiday Cottage which is located in St Just also tell number of rooms available and what the charges of that room?
9th July 2018, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: St Just Holiday Cottage

St Just in West Cornwall is Britains most westerly town; steeped in history of tin and copper mining you will find an abundance of unused engine houses dotted around the countryside in this area of Cornwall, which has long been designated a World Heritage Site.

List of Holiday Cottage located in St Just:

Boslow
St Just, Cornwall
Sleeps6
Bedrooms3
PetsNo
Charming cottage in st Just. Sea views. 1 mile to coast. Walk to pub and shops. (Ref. 959678) 7 nights from

Away West
St Just, Cornwall
Sleeps6
Bedrooms3
PetsYes
Contemporary detached house with far-reaching views of the Atlantic. Two pets welcome. Lovely enclosed paved garden. Wifi. Penzance ?? miles. (Ref. 959444) 7 nights from

Trembath Cottage
St Just, Cornwall
Sleeps4
Bedrooms3
PetsYes
Renovated stone cottage just one mile from the ocean in St Just. WiFi, wood burning stove, exposed beams, walk to pubs, stores and galleries. St Ives 15 miles. (Ref. 960136) 7 nights from

Far West
St Just, Cornwall
Sleeps2
Bedrooms1
PetsYes
Modern first floor apartment in development in St Just. Close to the south west coast path and beaches. Walk to pubs, restaurants, cafes and art galleries. Cape Cornwall 1 mile. (Ref. 960089) 7 nights from

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in