2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: St Francis Xavier University Mumbai

I am living in Mumbai, Maharashtra and planning to take admission in St Francis Xavier University Mumbai searching for courses. Will you please provide me list of courses available here and what the admission process also provide St Francis Xavier University Mumbai contact?
14th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: St Francis Xavier University Mumbai

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai is a college affiliated to the University of Mumbai offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Arts, Science, Commerce and Management.

Course details and admission:

For the Bachelor in Management Studies (BMS) & Bachelor in Mass Media (BMM) Courses, unlike other courses, the students come from all 3 faculties (Arts, Science & Commerce) where the marking systems are very different. Hence, an Entrance Test for these courses will be conducted for admission purposes. Admission for B.M.S.& B.M.M. is based on:

60 % weightage to Entrance Test (Objective Question Paper) & 40 % weightage to Class XII aggregate marks.

A candidate can apply in only one category.

Admissions to B.Sc. (I.T.) will be based on the marks scored in Mathematics at the Class XII Board Exam. Hence, there is no Entrance Test for B.Sc. (I.T.) admissions.

For M.A. in Ancient Indian Culture and Archaeology, an Entrance Test is held for students from faculties other than Arts and for students from other Universities.

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

022 22620661

022 22659484

webadmin@xaviers.edu

Principal's Visiting Hours:
Monday to Friday
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in