2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sstps ntpc

Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station is the first power plant of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC? When it was established? Provide me the contact address and the phone number of the office of the Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station?
Similar Threads
Thread
NTPC Vendor Registration In NTPC
NTPC About
Et NTPC
Up ntpc
Ntpc ncd
Ntpc kv
NTPC Gm Name
NTPC through PSU
CMD NTPC Fax No
NTPC job ITI
Welcome NTPC
All about NTPC
Mba ntpc
Ntpc rdm
How To Get Into NTPC
VT at NTPC
Ntpc sstps
CTC Of NTPC
Dvc ntpc
Ess ntpc
19th April 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sstps ntpc

Tell me is Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station (SSTPS) comes under NTPC? Can anybody tell me about Power Plants comes under NTPC located at Singrauli?
19th April 2018, 06:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sstps ntpc

NTPC has been a part and parcel of the Singrauli region since 1977.

Its projects and initiatives have resulted in imparting high growth to the local village economies.

The Singrauli region falls in two districts i.e. Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh and Sonbhadra in Uttar Pradesh.

There are three Super Thermal Power Stations/Projects in this region: Singrauli, Vindhyachal and Rihand.

NTPC Projects:

Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station (SSTPS)
This power station was set up in 1977. It is a pit head Thermal Power Station having an installed capacity of 2000 MW with five units of 200 MW each and two units of 500 MW each.

Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project
Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project of NTPC is located in the district of Sidhi/ Singrauli in the State of Madhya Pradesh. This project is in Singrauli region.

Its installed capacity 1260 MW (6X210 MW) under Stage-I , 1000 MW (2X500 MW) of Stage-II), 1000 MW (2X500 MW) under Stage-III and 500 MW under Stage-IV.

Presently the total capacity of this project is 4260 MW and 500 MW of Stage-IV is under construction.

Rihand Super Thermal Power Project (RhSTPP)
Rihand Super Thermal Power Project (RhSTPP) is located in the District of Sonebhadra in the state of Uttar Pradesh and 225 KM from Varanasi and is the third NTPC project in the Singrauli region.

Its installed capacity of 3000 MW in three stages, 1000 MW (2x500 MW each) in Stage-I, 1000 MW (2x500 MW each) in Stage-II and Stage-III.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in