2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Ssc vs mba

Hello sir, is there any one can tell me which is better option for me after graduation from SSC vs MBA? Can any one tell me whish field may I select between SSC and MBA?
4th May 2016, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc vs mba

After graduation both are best for you. But a major difference is that MBA is providing you a good degree of master degree program and also give good job opportunities.

In other hand SSC is a government exam. It provides you a secure government job in field of your interest.

If you select MBA for doing from top colleges then it is best option for you. All the major MBA entrance exams like: CAT, XAT, NMAT and SNAP have been declared.

Those of you who have secured good scores in one or more of these exams and have been short listed for the next stage have started their PDP classes and are working hard to do well in the Personality Assessment process.

Staff Selection Commission is India’s largest recruiter for the central government and its most important exam is the Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL).

Candidates who are successful in CGL join the Group B and C services of the central government and can become Group A officers through promotions.

SSC Exams:
Combined graduate level exam
Combined SI exam for CPO's
Stenographer exams
Data entry operator exam
Typist exam
Multi tasking non technical exam
Constable exam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in