2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Ssc umn

Sir I want to join Ski and Snowboard Club at University of Minnesota (UMN) . Would you please tell me how can I join it ? If is there any process , then provide me that process . Please tell me what are the facilities provided by this club to candidates ?
28th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ssc umn

Can you list me the names of Officers of Ski and Snowboard Club of University of Minnesota with their designation?
28th January 2020, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ssc umn

The University of Minnesota Ski and Snowboard Club is the largest club on campus with over 300 members. With weekly meetings, sponsoring SSC is a great opportunity to get brand exposure through advertisements at meetings and participating in club events.
The Club is dedicated to those individuals who love to ski or snowboard. If one doesn't ski or snowboard still one can to join the club and give skiing or boarding a try sometime.

It hosts two trips out west to mountain ski resorts every year. The first is taken over winter break and the destination of this trip varies year to year. Over spring break it takes second big trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Beyond trips out west, it hosts various events in and around campus. Popular events include camping trips, rail jams, social gatherings, ski and board waxing nights, movie showings, and of course, late night trips to Troll, a local ski resort. SSC members also get discounts at local shops and online ski/board/apparel dealers

OFFICERS

Club Executives:

Robbie Stemler
Co-President

Jacob Taylor
Co-President

Kaitlin Machina
Event Coordinator

Suzy Scotty
Marketing Coordinator

Club Officers:

Trevor Thomas