2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th August 2012, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result

Your result of SSC Stenographer Grade (C & D) skill test 2011 has been declared in the official website. You can find your results here.

I am giving the results in a pdf file. You can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC Steno Results 2011.pdf (16.8 KB, 126 views)
15th March 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result

Hello sir recently I fought Stenographer Skill Test exam and looking for the Result announced by Staff Selection Comission for that will you please get the information?
15th March 2016, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result

No buddy Staff Selection Commission did not announced the Stenographer Skill Test exam result for that I will get the information so that you can have idea about it.

Here I’m telling you process to get the information easily

Go to the official site of Staff Selection Commission which looks like this

Staff Selection Commission

Site page will open at top middle of the page
You can see section of result
Click on that section a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get the information easily

At present I have only this result information issued by the SSC

Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 ,Tier-II List of candidates qualified for interview posts other than Statistical Investigator
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 ,Tier-II List of candidates qualified for Statistical Investigator
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015 ,Tier-II List of candidates qualified for non-interview posts
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) ‐ Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference ‐ 'I' reg.
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference 'H' & 'X' reg
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference 'H' & 'X' reg
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1) LIST OF ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN TIER-1 FOR APPEARING IN TIER-2
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1) MARKS OF THE QUALIFIED / NOT-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ( ADDITIONAL LIST )
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1) REVISED LIST OF CANDIDATES WHOSE OMR ANSWER SHEETS WERE NOT EVALUATED DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS (INSTEAD OF "NO AL")
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 (Final) Allocation of Departments for the candidates selected for the post preference 'Y' reg.
LIST OF CANDIDATES WHOSE OMR ANSWER SHEETS WERE NOT EVALUATED DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1) MARKS OF THE QUALIFIED / NOT-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ( REGIONS :- NWR, NR & CR )
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1) MARKS OF THE QUALIFIED / NOT-QUALIFIED CANDIDATES( REGIONS :- ER, NER, MPR, WR, SR & KKR )
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM., 2015 (TIER-1)LIST OF CANDIDATES WHOSE OMR ANSWER SHEETS WERE NOT EVALUATED DUE TO UFM / POSSESSION OF MOBILE PHONES
Declaration of Result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I)Examination, 2015
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 - Marks Of Candidates
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 - declaration of final result.LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO. ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW POSTS OTHER THAN STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 - declaration of final result.LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO. ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENTFOR THE POST OF STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR GR.II
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 - declaration of final result.LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO. ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENTFOR NON-INTERVIEW POSTS

Address:-
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in