2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Key

Can you tell me the process to download the Answer Key for Stenographer Grade C and D Post from the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission)?
29th May 2020, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Stenographer Grade C And D Key

The process to download the Answer Key for Stenographer Grade C and D Post from the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is as follows:

Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission

Click to Answer Key on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Answer Key

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys alongwith Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019 (Tier-I)

Phase-VII/2019 Selection Post Examinations (i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduate & above Level) - uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s)

Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination (Paper-I), 2019- Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)

Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 (Paper-I) : Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper (s)

Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2019 (Paper-I),Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys (Extension of Date)

Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2019, Uploading of Final Answer Keys of Paper-I Along with Question Paper (s)

Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 (Tier-II) – Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)

Phase-VII/2019/Selection Posts Examination, Uploading of Tentative Answer Key

Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2018, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2018, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys

Uploading of tentative answer keys for inviting challenge from the candidates of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 (Srinagar Centre)

Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys along with Candidates’ Response Sheets (s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II) – 2018

Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2018 (Tier-I) - Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in