2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2015, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Sarkari Result

SSC declared the results of CGL Tier 1 exam which was held on 25-26 October 2015 so candidates can check this on the official website of SSC.

Process to check result

First of all visit the official website of SSC. There will you find result option at the top of page so click on it.

Then a new window will open and here you have to click on result option of CGL Vacancy.

When you click on it a new pdf file will open which shows you list of candidates select in CGL.

Process after Tier 2 Exam :

Candidates will be called up for Interview/ Skill Test.

There will also DEST & CPT (computer Proficiency Test) for Tier II qualified Candidates.

The Commission will use Module I of DEST for qualifying candidates for evaluation of Module II + III of CPT.

Module I of CPT for candidates opting for Assistant in CSS (Option A) was same as DEST.

CPT/ DEST Cut Off Marks:- There will be Separate Cut Off Marks for CPT & DEST. But Marks will not be added. Final Merit will be based as follows

Interview Posts:-

Final Selection will be done Option A to Q, S based on Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator).

Selection Method: Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II) + Interview marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in