2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

SSC Pilot Observer

I am interested to make my career as a Pilot Observer and for that I have to give the SSC Pilot Observer exam. Please tell me the process to apply online for the post of the Pilot Observer along with the eligibility criteria? Also provide me the latest recruitment notification of the SSC exams?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ssc Pilot/Observer June
NDA IAF Pilot
How to become Pilot after XII
Observer Report KUHS
Nda pilot
Girl want to become a Pilot in IAF
How to become Pilot
How to Become a Pilot
Pilot in Air Force
Can one become pilot with spectacles
Pilot after B.Com
Eligibility to Become a Pilot
Pilot course duration
How to become a commercial jet pilot
Pilot Course Fee Structure
How to become IAF Pilot after 12th
Eligibility for CBSE Observer Job
Want To Become Pilot In I AF
How to become a pilot?
How to Become Pilot After B Tech ECE
11th May 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Pilot Observer

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment Will you Please Provide It ?
11th May 2018, 07:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Pilot Observer

Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and invites applications from unmarried eligible male and female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2019

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualifications: Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course (with Physics & Maths in 12th Standard) in any discipline from a recognised university/educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester, in regular/integrated course respectively

Age Limit

For ATC - Born between 02nd Jan 1994 and 01st Jan 1998; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
For Observer- Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jan 2000; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
For Pilot (MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jan 2000; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
For Pilot (Other than MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jan 2000; both dates inclusive (Male only)

Physical Standards

Height and Weight: Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.

Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6; should not be colour blind/night blind.

The Dates to Apply for this Recruitment is Passed Away the Dates to Apply for the Exam is given below

Date of Opening: 11th February 2018
Last Date for Online Application: 04th March 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 04th March 2018
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May to Jul 2018
Merit List: Dec 2018
Course Date Commencing Jan 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in