2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC NIC in Online Application Form

I am forwarding a link form where you can check the SSC online application status.
The link is:
ssconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php

after clicking on above link it’ll display a page looks like the image given below, on that page first of all you’ll enter your Registration-Id, then Date of Birth & then click on the submit

12th December 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to apply for SSC NIC in online application form. Will you please provide me online application form? Tell me how can I apply for SSC NIC?
12th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry but here I’m not providing you online application form because there is no any online application form available for SSC NIC. SSC NIC conducts online application form when it announced the applying date for exam.

But here I’m providing you all basic criteria require in SSC NIC:

Educational qualification:

Candidates must possess bachelor degree from any institute listed by UGC to apply in these examinations.

Candidates are required to possess the age limit of 18 years to 27 years to apply.

Age relaxation:

For the reserved category will be applicable as per government rules.

Selection process:

Short listed in successfully written test on suitable dates, there will be held second paper for TIER 2, based on computer proficiency, Objective questions. And then aspirants will be asked to join on the basis of merit list draw up by Commission of India.

SSC CGL Application Fee:

Candidates who belong to general Category have to pay application fee of Rs 100/- and for reserved category, there is no requirement to pay any fee.

Applying Process:

Firstly make online register yourself for CGL 2016 by submitting the online application form.
Than fill form with details.
After filling details, download challan form to make payment, you can submit fee in directly Bank or also you can make payment online with debit card, Internet banking/Credit card. After it, Bank will provide a transaction id that has to be used in next step with Journal ID.

Latest SSC Notifications

Organization Name Name of Posts No of Posts Last Date
Jharkhand SSC Various 912 29th Dec 2015
UKSSSC Various 997 28th Dec 2015
WBSSC LDC/LDA/Ranger 730 28th Dec 2015
HSSC Clerk 4425 06th Jan 2016
Odisha SSC Officer 168 26th Dec 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in