2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

SSC King

I am looking for various Recruitment Post of Staff Selection Commission on SSC King but all are in vain . Would you please provide me another link where I can search for different post of SSC ? Tell me how can I apply for anyone post online ? Is there any Exam for it ?
Similar Threads
Thread
King Saud Bin University
King MBA
King Saud university KSA
King Saud University KSU
G LBSB King Air
MBA King County
King flying schools
MBA king Fahd University
King Spa Delhi
MS In King Fahd University
King MBAtha
MBA King Abdulaziz University
MBA King
King Saud University CS
SPA BAR King University
King Saud University EE
BPS King School
King's School Harpenden
King Schools Endorsement
King's Schools Wa
30th August 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC King

I want to join Kings Education for SSC CGL exam coaching so can you provide me the details of coaching?
30th August 2018, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC King

The Kings Education has been started in Jaipur by highly qualified professionals who are neck deep immersed in the field of training students for various CAT, SSC, BANK, MCA and other competitive entrance examinations for the last 15 years.

The methodology of teaching and course material at Kings Education Jaipur is based on many years experience of lecturing before distinguished students.

Apart from a disciplined approach in course designing, Kings Education offers an exhaustive collection of questions for practice exercise.

Kings Education has become a hall mark of quality education in the field of SSC coaching and BANK PO coaching in Jaipur.

SSC CGL Exam -

The exam is conducted in three stages

1. Tier -I Examination: Tier I consists of four sections:

General Intelligence and Reasoning : 25 questions

General Awareness : 25 questions

Quantitative Aptitude : 25 questions

English Comprehension : 25 questions

Maximum marks for each section is 50 with 0.5 marks penalty for each wrong answer.

Time duration for Tier I exam is 1 Hour (60 minutes) for General candidates and 1 Hour and 40 minutes for VH candidates.

2. Tier-II Examination (only for those who cleared tier I examination): Tier II Examinations consists of three sections among which Quant and English are compulsory and statistics is only for certain vacancies like Investigator Grade II.

Quant section consists of 100 questions. The maximum marks allotted for the section is 200 with 0.5 marks penalty for each wrong answer.
English section consists of 200 question. The maximum marks allotted for the section is 200 with 0.25 marks penalty for each wrong answer.
Statistics section consists of 100 questions. The maximum marks allotted for the section is 200 with 0.25 marks penalty for each wrong answer.

Each section is of 2 Hours for General candidates and 2 Hours and 40 minutes for VH candidates.

3. Tier III Examination: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay /Precis /Letter/Application Writing etc.

4. Tier IV Examination: Tier III comprises of Personal Interview and /or Computerized Typing test

Contact-

Kings Education
Orbit Mall, Near Civil Lines Metro Station, Madrampur, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006

Centre 1:
ORBIT MALL, near Civil Lines metro station,
Ajmer Road, JAIPUR, Rajasthan, India.

Centre 2:

GOPALPURA MOD, TONK ROAD, JAIPUR, Rajasthan, India.
Contact No.:

+91-141-4061414
+91-141-4061415

Tags
ssc coaching

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in