2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd September 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Junior Engineer CPWD Exam Date

Hello sir, Im preparing for Staff selection commission Junior Engineer CPWD Exam. Will you please provide me important dates of SSC Junior Engineer CPWD Exam?
3rd September 2018, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Junior Engineer CPWD Exam Date

The Staff Selection Commission is conducts SSC JE examination every year, for the recruitment of Junior Engineer for Civil, Mechanical and Electrical trade.

Candidates who are interested in SSC Junior Engineer Examination can fill the application form which will be available from 1st September 2018.

The exam is divided into two stages namely Part-1 & Part-2.

The SSC will release SSC JE Notification to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Posts.

The SSC JE Recruitment is done by conducting an online exam for SSC JE.

Important dates:

Application form starting date 21st October 2017
Last Date to Apply Online 17th November 2017
Tier-I Admit Card 9th January 2018
Commencement of Tier-I Exam 22nd to 29th January 2018
Result of Tier-I Exam 14th April 2018
Tier-II Admit Card April 2018
Commencement of Tier-II Exam 29th April 2018
Tier-II Result 22nd June 2018

New dates:

SSC JE Exam Dates
Events Dates
Notification Release Date 01.09.2018
Last Date to Apply Online 23.09.2018
Tier-I Admit Card November 2018
Commencement of Tier-I Exam 14.11.2018 to 20.11.2018 (CBE)

Eligibility:

For SSC JE (civil), BRO ministry of defense The candidates must have 3 years Diploma in civil eng. OR equivalent from a recognized university (desirable- 2 years working experience in civil construction in monitoring & executive of projects).

For SSC JE (electrical & mechanical), BRO ministry of defense 3 years Diploma in eng.(electrical or mechanical) from a recognized university (desirable- 2 years working experience in electrical or mechanical eng. In the construction in monitoring & executive of projects)

The application fee of Rs. 100/-

Exam Pattern:

The written examination is divided into two i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2

Paper-1: Objective type of 200 marks includes questions related to General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/General Engineering (Electrical)/General Engineering (Mechanical).

Paper-2: Conventional type of 300 marks which is divided into 3 parts i.e. Part A, Part B, Part C. Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). Candidates can choose from any of them as per the posts they have applied for.
There will be negative marking; 0.25marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in Paper-1.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in