2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Junior Engineer Appointment

The Selection Procedure of Junior Engineer (JE) will incorporate two phases – Stage 1: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage 2: Written Examination. There will be two Papers in the exam. The Paper –I of SSC CHSL will be led in Computer Based Mode and Paper-II will be Pen and Paper based.

Applicants qualifying the Stage 1 by securing the base qualifying imprints will be required the Stage 2. According to the SSC JE Selection Procedure 2016, applicants will be shortlisted and suggested for arrangement by the Commission on the premise of their aggregate stamps in Paper-I and II.

The Commission will give 100 % weightage to the Computer Based Test and Written Examination marks. No Interview will be directed under SSC JE Recruitment. The SSC JE Selection Procedure 2016 has been clarified beneath plainly.

SSC JE Selection Procedure 2016 – Stages of Selection

Determination of competitors under SSC JE enlistment will be made in taking after stages:

Organize 1: Computer Based Test (Paper-I)

Organize 2: Written Examination (Paper-II)

SSC JE Selection Procedure 2016 – Explanation of the stages

Organize 1: Computer Based Test

PC Based Test (CBT) will be directed for Paper-I.

The Paper-I of SSC JE will be of Objective sort.

The test will convey 200 checks altogether including General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) and Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)

Hopefuls who are shortlisted on the premise of execution in Paper-I will be called for Paper –II (Conventional Type)

The Paper –I will be led from December 3 to 5, 2016

Arrange 2: Written Examination

SSC will later inform with respect to the dates of directing the Paper-II exam of SSC JE.

The Paper II will be traditional sort

The test will convey add up to 300 imprints.

The areas are – Part A: General Engineering (Civil and Structural) or Part B: General Engineering (Electrical) or Part C: General Engineering (Mechanical)

SSC JE Selection Procedure 2016 – Final Selection

The Final Selection of competitors will be made on the premise of the imprints got by the applicants in Paper-I and Paper-II. The inclinations of the posts entered by the applicants will likewise be given due significance. Assignment to the client divisions will be made on the premise of legitimacy.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in