2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2015, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Junior Engineer Application Status

As you want to know about the SSC Junior Engineer Application Status so here I am providing you the details below

As you are asking for the application status so I want to tell you that the application form will be available from 4-July-2015 and you can check the status by visiting its official website on which when the application form has filled a link of Application Status will be blink on its official website

The site looks like

Here I am also providing you the details related to the application process below

Application Fee – Rs.100. Applicants who are either women or belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from application fee payment.

Application Modes – Online and offline (physical fee remittance)

Online mode – Applicants can pay the application fees thru SBI net banking facility by entering their password, user ID and transaction ID correctly. Once the details are filled, they will receive a fee receipt copy on the screen which must be preserved.

Offline mode– In this mode, applicants have to download and print the SBI challan. This challan along with the fee has to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment, the cashier will give a fee receipt, which again, must be preserved.

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 10th July 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in