2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC and HSC full form

Hello sir, here I’m looking for the full form of SSC and HSC? Will you please provide me detail of SSC and HSC? And also provide me full form of SSC and HSC?
18th February 2016, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC and HSC full form

SSC and HSC both are the certificates of secondary examinations. And one of the full of SSC is staff selection commission. This SSC conduct competitive exams for recruitment to various services and posts including Sub-Inspectors, CAPFS & ASI in CISF, Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental, Junior Grade of Indian Information Service.

HSC:
HSC stands for the Higher Secondary Certificate are also known as Class 12 (Class XII) in Schooling levels.

HSC examination structure is differs from board to board like MP Board, UP Board, Maharashtra Board, CBSE, ISC. After passing HSC Exam, student gets a passing certificate with grades or percentages mentioned in it, depending upon its performance in exam.

Most common Subjects in HSC Exam :-

Chemistry
Accounting
Agriculture
Biology
Geography
Physics
Mathematics
History

SSC:
SSC stands for the Secondary School Certificate are also known as Class 10 (Class X) in Schooling levels.

SSC examination structure is differs from board to board. Student gets a passing certificate with grades or percentages mentioned in it, after passing the Secondary School Certificate Exam, depending upon its Performance in the theory paper and complete year.

SSC covers most common subjects Exams are :-

English
Mathematics
Science and Technology
Hindi
Social Science

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in