2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st October 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

SSC FCI Syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of SSC FCI (Food Corporation of India) Exam as my friend is preparing for the exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Solapur University Syllabus BCA Syllabus BCA
RPSC II Grade Syllabus Teacher Syllabus
LIC Exam Syllabus DSE AAO Syllabus
Exam pattern of GATE and syllabus of GATE syllabus of Electrical Engineering
WBUT syllabus BBA syllabus
WBUT Ac Syllabus MBA Old Syllabus
3rd October 2014, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC FCI Syllabus

Food Corporation of India has its first District Office at Thanjavur and headquarters at Chennai under the Food Corporations Act 1964. It operates through its 5 zonal offices and 24 regional offices.

SSC FCI Syllabus: Three Papers are conducted in SSC FCI Exam.

Paper I:

General Intelligence: In this section verbal and non verbal questions are given to solve.

General Awareness: In this section questions are asked from History, Economics, Geography, Politics, Scientific Research and Culture and Current Affairs.

Paper II:

Quantitative Aptitude: In this section Mathematical questions are asked as Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Interests, Relationships, Geometry, Time and Work etc.

English Language: In English Language Section question from Active and passive, Antonyms, Synonyms, Blanks, Spelling Detection, Idioms and Phrases, voice, Narration, Shuffling of Sentences, Comprehension Passage Questions etc are given.

Paper III:

In Paper III Questions from Microbiology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Zoology, Bio-technology and Agriculture Engineering are asked.

Exam Pattern

Written Examination pattern:
Section Name of Subject No Of Questions Max Marks Timing

I General Intelligence 50 in each Section 50 2 hours only
II English Language 50
III Quantitative Aptitude 50
IV General Awareness 50

SSC FCI Books Reference:

Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade - 3 Practice Work Book (Paper – 2)
Kiran Prakashan

FCI Food Corporation Of India: Assistant Grade III Exam Complete Book Priyanka Prakashan

Objective Arithmetic for Quantitative Aptitude Section
R.S. Aggarwal

FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres Recruitment Exam Guide
R. Gupta’s

FCI Technical Paper-III: Biological Science PWB
Kiran Prakashan

FCI Food Corporation Of India Assistant Grade-III Paper-II (General, Depot, Accounts) Practice Work Book
Kiran Prakashan

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in