2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

SSC CPO SI Last Date

Is Staff Selection Commission release any latest notification for the recruitment of SI and CPO post, if yes then provides me the details of eligibility criteria and the age limit to apply for this post? Tell me the last date to apply for the recruitment?
Similar Threads
Thread
KAS Exam Date and Apply Last Date
UGC NET date Dec
BHU UET Last Date
SSC from Date
Last Date Of BHU PMT
OU CET Last Date
Last Date For BHU PMT
SSC Last Date 20 Aug
ECIL recruitment Date & hall ticket date
Date for start date of MBA class
Last Date for MP PET
Date of CG PMT
PU CET Last Date
SSC Fee Last Date
MBA CET Date
Svu Uk Air Date
NATA Exam Date and Application Date
Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test? BSc Hon
Last date of B.Sc nursing application form and date of examination?
CPT Date
13th July 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC CPO SI Last Date

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment Examination Will you Please Provide Me the Last Date to Apply for the Exam ?
13th July 2018, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CPO SI Last Date

SSC CPO 2018 is being conducted to recruit candidates to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts.

As you Asking for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment Examination Let me tell you that the dates to Apply for the Examination is Passed Away the last date to Apply for the Exam is 13th April 2018 Here I am Sharing With you Some Information About the Examination that is as follow

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualifications (As on 01.01.2018)
A candidate must have Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.

Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit 20 years
Maximum Age Limit 25 years

Exam Phases
Paper-1
PET, PST and Medical Test.
paper-2

Paper-1 will have 4 major sections:
General Reasoning
General Knowledge
Quantitative Aptitude
English Comprehension

SSC CPO Paper II Exam Pattern
1. Paper-II will be of English language & Comprehension and it will be online.

2. There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks.

3. Total time duration is 2 Hours.

Selection Procedure :

Step I: Those candidates, who will score the cutoff marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.

Step II: Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.

Step III: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I & II

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in