2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2016, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Study Material Free Download Pdf

As you asking for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam study material as like question paper , syllabus and some good books, so here I am providing same

Good books for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam

30 Practice Sets Ssc Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 Pre. Examination
Rs199.00

Ssc Cgl (combined Graduate Level) Pre. Examination Tier-i Solved Papers (upto 2015)
Rs105.00

Kiran's SSC All Graduate Level Exams Solved Papers 1997 - Up to Date
Rs515.00

Ssc Combined Graduate Level Tier-i Pre. Exam Paperback (english) 5th Edition
Rs347.00

Kiran's SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exams Question bank 1999-2015
Rs390.00

S.S.C. Combined Graduate Level Exam: Tier I & II
Rs330.00

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam syllabus

A. General Intelligence & Reasoning :

Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
B. General Awareness :

India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. Current Affairs etc.

C. Numerical Aptitute :

The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions and relationships between numbers. It will test sense of order among numbers, ability to translate from one name to another, sense or order of magnitude, estimation or prediction of the outcome of computation, selection of an appropriate operation for the solution of real life problems and knowledge of alternative computation procedures to find answers. The questions would also be based on arithmetical concepts and relationship between numbers and not on complicated arithmetical computation (The standard of the questions will be of 10+2 level).

D. English Comprehension : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.

SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam question paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam question paper .pdf (211.8 KB, 63 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in