2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam How To Apply

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Will you Please Provide me the Procedure to Apply for the SSC CGL Examination ?
25th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator

Staff Selection Commission - Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India.

As you Wants to Apply for the SSC CGL Examination Let me tell you that the Date to Apply for the SSC CGL Examination is Passed Away the Date Was 4th July 2018

Some Instruction for Filling the Application form of the SSC CGL Examination

Instruction for Filling the Application form

The Application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/offline. The examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements

The candidate is required to indicate his posts wise preference very carefully. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form Annexure-II (A&B) may be referred to

All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION are assigned Roll numbers; these will be communicated to them about two weeks before Tier-I exam

Fee Rupees One Hundred only (Rs.100): Women candidates and candidates belonging SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Govt. orders

Online Submission of the Application may be made at Staff Selection Commission

The filling of online application contains two parts Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration
18th July 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to apply for CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Examination) from the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission)?
18th July 2018, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Staff Selection Commission hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I) for selecting candidates for Tier-II Exam for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations.

The process to apply for CGLE (Combined Graduate Level Examination) from the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is as follows:

Visit the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission)

Click to Apply on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the application form

That page will look like this:

Centres of Exam

Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Gangtok, Ranchi, Barasat, Berhmpore, Chinsurah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata, Malda, Midnapur, Siliguri, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Keonjhargarh, Sambalpur, Port Blair, Bangalore, Dharwar, Gulbarga , Mangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Kozhikode (Calicut), Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Almora, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar (Uttarakhand), Haridwar, Delhi, Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sriganganagar, Udaipur, New Delhi, Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Kohima, Shillong, Imphal, Churachandpur, Agartala, Aizwal Guntur, Hyderabad, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli , Puducherry Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, Surat, Bhavnagar, Kutch, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Thane Bhandara, Chandrapur, Akola, Jalgaon, Panaji, Anantnag, Baramula, Jammu, Leh, Rajouri, Srinagar(J&K), Kargil, Dodda, Hamirpur, Shimla, Bhathinda, Jalandhar, Patiala, Amritsar, Chandigarh

Contact Detail:
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110091

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in