2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2016, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Eligibility

Staff Selection Commission Conducts the CGL Examination for the Recruitment of the Various Departmental Post of the Government of India

Eligibility Criteria

the Basic Eligibility for the CGL Examination is Graduate in Any Stream

Post Wise Eligibility Criteria

Compiler
The candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University as Compulsory or Elective Subject.

Statistical Investigator Grade II
The candidates must possess a Bachelor degree in Statistics from a recognized university OR Bachelor Degree in Mathematics with statistics in any year of

Graduation as supplementary or Elective Subject. OR Bachelor Degree in Economics with statistics in any year of Graduation as supplementary or Elective Subject.

OR Bachelor Degree in Commerce with statistics in any year of Graduation as supplementary or Elective subject.

Assistants Posts
Graduation in any stream + Computer Proficiency

Age Limitation:

From 18 years to 27 years of age is required.

For All Other Posts: Graduation in Any Discipline from a recognized Indian University.

Age Relaxation :

Category Age Relaxation
Other Backward Category (OBC) 03 years
Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes 05 years
Physically Handicapped students 10 years
PH + OBC 13 years
PH + SC/ST 15 years

Examination Pattern :

The duration of Stage I examination is 2 hours (2 hours & 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates) and total marks are 200.

Stage I examination contains only one paper that will be common for all categories of posts and will be schedules in one session only.

There be a penalty of 0/25 marks for every wrong answer.
The question paper will be in bilingual type i.e both in Hindi and English (except the section of English)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in