2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Is SSC CHSL Exam Cancelled

My friend said me that SSC CHSL Exam has cancelled. I had appeared in the SSC CHSL Exam in last month. So I want to get the confirm news about the following exam that news I got from my friend is correct or not? give me exam controller of SSC where I will get right information about this year SSC CHSL Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is SSC CGL Cancelled
MDU DSD Paper Cancelled
LIC AAO Exam Cancelled
Is NTSE For Class 8 Cancelled
Is CMAT Cancelled
CMJ University Degree Cancelled
IIT JEE cancelled
SSC CHSL New Exam Date
GK for SSC CHSL Exam
NEET Exam Has Been Cancelled
SSC answer key CHSL exam
SSC CHSL Exam Postponed
SSC CHSL exam eligibility
Pattern of SSC CHSL exam
Is JEE Main Cancelled in Maharashtra
SSC NIC Notice Exam CHSL
Solution Of SSC CHSL Exam
Is NEET exam cancelled in Karnataka
SSC CHSL Exam Key
PTU Affiliation Cancelled
22nd June 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Re: Is SSC CHSL Exam Cancelled

Hello sir, is there any news announcement for cancellation of SSC CHSL exam? Please tell me is SSC CHSL exam cancelled?
22nd June 2018, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is SSC CHSL Exam Cancelled

Hello dear sorry to say you but Im not founded any news of cancellation of SSC CHSL exam.

But in last year exam The second and third shifts of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)s combined higher secondary level (CHSL) Tier-I online examinations would not be held at one of the examination centres in Patna on Wednesday due to protests over alleged favours to a candidate by invigilators.

The plus-two level examination was held for recruitments in ministries and departments of the central government.

Staff Selection Commission was clarified on 02-Feb-2018 that SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 4th-March to 26th March 2018.

Notice regarding SSC CHSL exam cancelled:

Get all SSC announcements and notices:
As on June 2018:

Corrigendum in result of CGL (Tier-II) Examination, 2017

Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 - Declaration of result of Tier-II for appearing in Tier-III - reg.

Important Notice-Combined recruitment for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination, 2018

Notice -Combined Graduate Level Examination,2018 - regarding

Important Notice - Malpractices in Examinations conducted by the Commission and debarment

Important Notice - Stenographers Grade 'C' and 'D' Examination, 2017

Corrigendum - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Important Notice - Recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police,CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination,2018

Notice for inviting the aggrieved petitioners for Personal Hearing in Compliance of Hon'ble High Court of Rajasthan Judgment Order dated 17-5- 2017 in S.B. Civil Writ Petition No 2867/ 2017 of Kashi Ram Vs UoI and Anr and other linked cases relating to Constable(GD) 2011 Examination - reg.

Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016 - Uploading of Marks of Paper-II

Status Report as on 16.5.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission.

Special Recruitment Drive for Persons With Disability (PwD) to Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination-2015-Additional Final Result-reg

Revised Final Result of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Court Clerk, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator

Corrigendum - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Important Notice - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017

Notice - Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018

Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination - 2017, Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s) for Paper-I reg.

From the desk of Chairman

Status Report as on 1.5.2018 of Results to be declared by the Commission

Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in