2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

SSC CHSL Exam Answer Key

Can you provide me the answer key of SSC or Staff Selection Commission CHSL or Combined Higher Secondary Level exam of 2014 as I have got the question paper but not the answer key, so please provide me the SSC CHSL Exam Answer Key in PDF format?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC CHSL 20 October Answer Key
SSC CHSL Answer Key
SSC CHSL Official Answer Key
SSC CR CHSL Answer Key
Ssc Chsl Answer Sheet 20 Oct
SSC CHSL Answer Key 28 Oct
SSC CHSL Answer Key 16 November
GK for SSC CHSL Exam
SSC answer key CHSL exam
SSC CHSL Question Paper With Answer Key
SSC Nr CHSL Answer Key
SSC CHSL Answer Key 20 October
SSC CHSL Key Answer
SSC CHSL Exam Answer Sheet
SSC CHSL Answer Key Pdf
New Exam Date of SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2 Nov
Download Answer Key of SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL Exam Key
SSC NR Answer Key CHSL
11th July 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC CHSL Exam Answer Key

Hello sir, after SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam here I came for to get answer key. Is there any one can give me answer key of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level?
11th July 2018, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CHSL Exam Answer Key

The Staff Selection Commission was declared the answer keys to the final answer keys to Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination Tier I.

The SSC answer keys were released to "ensure transparency in the exam system" and to help the candidates.

The SSC also said that the keys will be available for a month after answer key uploaded.

The Staff Selection Commission was declared the result of CHSL (Tier-I) on 15.06.2018 was uploaded by SSC.

In order to ensure greater transparency in the examination system, and in the interest of the candidates, the Commission has uploaded the Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s) of the Commission on 27.06.2018.

The candidates may take a print out of their respective Question Paper(s) along with the Final Answer Keys.

Candidates who will be able to appear for the Tier-I will be able to download the answer key through a login, which the candidates will be able to access by submitting the Roll Number, Password, and Date of Birth.

Click on answer key of SSC CHSL:

Important Dates:

SSC CHSL Answer Key Events Dates
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 4-26 March 2018
SSC CHSL Answer Key Tier I April 2018
SSC CHSL Tier I Result May 2018

List of uploaded answer keys of SSC exams:
As on June 2018:

Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2017 (Tier-I) - Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s) reg.

Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Paper(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 (Tier-II)

Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination - 2017, Uploading of Final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s) for Paper-I reg.

Recruitment of Temporary Constables (Executive) - Male and Female in Delhi Police 2016 - Uploading of final Answer Keys alongwith Question Papers(s)

Recruitment of Selection Posts under Phase-IV/2017 - Uploading of Final Answer Keys along with Question Paper(s)

Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination 2017 - Uploading of final Answer Keys along with Question Papers(s)

Extension Tentative Answer Key - Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Tentative Answer key for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination(Tier-I), 2017

Tentative Answer key for Selection Posts under Phase-V/2017 in respect of Re-Examination conducted on 13-04-2018 for one Centre of SSC (NR)

Tentative Answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination(Tier-II), 2017

Final answer key for Phase-III(B)/2016 Selection Posts

Tags
ssc cgl

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in