2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th September 2015, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CGL result

As you want to get the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level results of 2014 so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level results of 2014:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Results”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2014 - declaration of final result.LIST OF THE CANDIDATES IN ROLLNO. ORDER RECOMMENDED FOR APPOINTMENT FOR INTERVIEW POSTS OTHER THAN STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR” and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Contact Details:
Staff Selection Commission
Pragati Vihar
New Delhi,
Delhi 110003
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Staff Selection Commission[/MAP]
25th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

SSC CGL Result

Hello Buddy , I want to know When will SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2015 Result Come , Would you please Provide me Details same for my help ?
25th February 2016, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CGL Result

Friend I m telling you that Staff Selection Commission Tier 2 Result 2015 is Expected to be Declared in the Third Week of February 2016.

SSC CGL has Released the SSC CGL Tier-II Answer Key on 20 January 2016

Procedure to Check SSC CGL 2015 Result

Go to the Official Website of SSC

On Home page you need to Select the ‘Result Section’

SSC CGL 2015 Result has Been Announced in a pdf file in which name and roll number of the short listed candidates will be mentioned.

Scroll the pdf to check your roll number and name.
5th March 2016, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

SSC CGL result

Hello sir I want to know about the result of Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL so please provide me suitable information about the same.
5th March 2016, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CGL result

Staff Selection Commission had successfully conducted Common Graduate Level Exam 2015 tier 2 exam on 25 & 26 October 2015

SSC CGL Vacancy details

Tier 2 Marks, final answer key and OMR sheet will be released on 12 February 2016 at 12:00 pm.

The Total no. of vacancies in SSC CGL 2015 are 8624. Of these 3724 are interview posts and 4900 are non interview posts.

Interviews / Skill test / CPT will commence from 27 February 2016.

Final Result will be declared by 3rd week of April 2016.

Process after Tier 2 Exam:

Candidates will be called up for Interview/ Skill Test.

There will also DEST & CPT (computer Proficiency Test) for Tier II qualified Candidates.

NOTE:-

The Commission will use Module I of DEST for qualifying candidates for evaluation of Module II + III of CPT.

Module I of CPT for candidates opting for Assistant in CSS (Option A) was same as DEST.

CPT/ DEST Cut Off Marks:- There will be Separate Cut Off Marks for CPT & DEST. But Marks will not be added. Final Merit will be based as follows

Interview Posts:-

Final Selection will be done Option A to Q, S based on Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator).

Selection Method: Interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator) – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II) + Interview marks

Statistical Investigator Grade II:-

Selection Method: Statistical Investigator post – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II + Paper III) + Interview marks.

Non Interview Posts:-

Final Selection for Non-interview posts Select List – Option T to #

Selection Method: Non-interview posts – Tier I + Tier II (Paper I + Paper II)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in