2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th March 2016, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC CGL Photo And Signature

As you asking for the Instruction of the Photograph and Signature uploading the Instructions are as follow:

Photograph: upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.

•Scanned signature:
upload your scanned signature in JPG format.
The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.

here I am giving you the process of the Registration of the SSC CGL Examination that is as follow:
The online application form will be filled in two parts : Part I Registration and Part II Registration

In Part I registration: the candidate have to fill basic information.

The page with registration number will be generated. The candidate should note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.

The registration is incomplete without part II registration.

•In Part II Registration, the filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.

• Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.

On-line application would be incomplete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.

Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online SBI net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.

To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.

The candidates, who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.

•Those candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in