2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th December 2016, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Auditor Exam Admit Card

As you are asking for SSC Auditor Exam admit card ,so here I am telling process for the same ?

Go to the SSC (staff selection commission) official website

Click on admit card option given on the home page

By click there you will land on admit card page which look like this image

SSC: Section Officer (Audit) Examination Syllabus
Scheme of Examination:

Paper-I
Part A : General English
Paper B : General Awareness
Marks : (A) 100, (B) 100
Duration : 2 hours
Time : 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon

Paper –II
Paper : Arithmetic
Marks : 100
Duration: 2 Hours
Time : 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Part I:

NOTE: Paper I will be Objective Type Multiple Choice; and Paper II will be of conventional type.

Candidates have the option to answer Paper II either in Hindi or in English language.

Both the Papers I (Part B) & II will be in bilingual form (English & Hindi).

Commission will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any of these paper or both the papers separately.

Paper II (Conventional Type) will be evaluated in respect of only those candidates who qualify in Paper I at the standard which may be decided by the Commission at its discretion.

Only those candidates who secure in the written examination the minimum qualifying marks as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, would be eligible to be called for interview/personality test.

Part II:

Personality Test/Interview (100 Marks)

The interview/personality test is structured in such a manner that the candidates’ interests, knowledge, various traits, aptitude, suitability etc. are probed among other things, through academic qualifications, experience, extra-curricular activities, general awareness/knowledge, depth of knowledge of the subjects studied (10+2 onwards), communicative skills and over-all personality etc.

Candidates called for interview/personality test have the option to converse either in Hindi or English language during the interview process.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in