2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

SSC Adda App

I have completed my 12th and preparing for the SSC exams want to know about the SSC Adda App. Please tell me is there any SSC Adda App available if yes please tell me the link from where I can download the SSC Adda App so that I can get all the information from this app only?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bankers adda
SSC CGL Bankers Adda
25th July 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Adda App

I want to download the SSC Adda App 247 so can you please provide me the details regarding the app?
25th July 2018, 01:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Adda App

Adda 247 is the official app by team Bankers Adda and SSC Adda (for Current Affairs and exam preparation for IBPS, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, SSC CGL and other government exams 2018.

Adda247 App is one solution to ace Bank, SSC & Railway Exams.

The Adda 247 App has been build on superior technology, with lucid and very intuitive user interface.

Adda 247

Updated 11 July 2018

Size 4.6M

Current Version 7.0.0

Requires Android 4.0.3 and up

Offered By Adda247

Developer
app-support@adda247.com
Privacy Policy
201-208, Pragatideep Tower, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Delhi-110092

The App contains following sections -

1. Daily GK Update: Current affairs is an essential part of any government exam. This App keeps you updated on current affairs on real time basis. Adda247 App also provides you a summary of Daily GK Updates. It gives you all current affairs for IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO, Clerk, SSC CGL, RBI and other govt exams.

2. Mock Test Series & E Books: Adda247 app provides best study sources in the form of Mock tests and E books for SSC, IBPS, Bank PO, Clerk, RBI and Railway Exams. Aspiarnts get all the study material based on latest exam pattern, developed by India's Best Faculty. It contains important Conceptual PDFs, articles, lessons, video solutions related to all Bank, SSC & Railway Exams 2018.

3. Video Courses: Visual exam preparation is facilitated by Adda247's video courses on SSC & Banking exams. These online lectures help in equipping aspirants with best preparation strategy and crack all Government exams.

4. Quizzes: The App contains time bound quizzes based on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Banking, Current Affairs, Computer Knowledge, General Studies etc. useful for all government jobs including IBPS, Bank PO and SSC CGL & SBI. These quizzes act as Online Test Series for SBI PO, Online Test Series for IBPS PO, Online Test Series for Bank PO and Online Test Series for SSC CGL.

5. Magazine: The App also contains the popular magazine by team bankersadda - Competition Power Magazine. You can read and bookmark Competition Power Magazine inside Adda247 app.

6. Study Articles: You get study articles related to government jobs on daily basis, which helps you in keeping updated with respect to the changing pattern of the exam and latest types of questions being asked in the exam.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in