2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

SRM University Ranking For MBA

What is the ranking of the SRM University for MBA course? Please tell me where university stands in India for MBA course? I would like to do my master degree from the best university so my friend suggested me for the SRM University so if the ranking will be good then I will apply for admission in it?
Similar Threads
Thread
GLA University Ranking
University Ranking In Uk For Ms
IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineering Colleges IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineer
Indian University Ranking JNTU Hyderabad Ranking
Ranking of AMU University
Sri Ramachandra University Ranking
NMU University Ranking
GTU University Ranking
VTU University Ranking
LMU University Ranking
KAU University Ranking
Bryant University MBA Ranking
Ranking of Goa University
Ranking of SRM University for MBA
Ranking Of Shobhit University
LPU University Ranking
MS University Ranking in USA
CMU University Ranking
BD University Ranking
SRM University Ranking in MBA
19th February 2020, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University Ranking For MBA

Can you tell me about the Ranking of SRMIST (SRM Institute of Science and Technology) (formerly known as SRM University) as want to check it before applying for admission in ite MBA Program??
19th February 2020, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Ranking For MBA

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras. It has six campuses, three in Tamil Nadu — Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani, one in NCR Delhi, one in Sikkim and one in Amaravati.

Ranking

The QS World University Rankings ranked it 351-400 in Asia in 2019. It was ranked 7th among private engineering colleges in India by India Today in 2018. It was ranked 28 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2018. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 36 in the engineering ranking in 2019, 14 in the pharmacy ranking, 32 among universities and 52 overall.

SRMIST has been accredited by NAAC with the Highest 'A++' Grade in the year 2018, ranked 32nd under University Category by NIRF. UGC includes SRMIST in the list of Institutions Deemed to be Universities. SRMIST ranked Third under the category of Private or Self Financed Institutions in India and MHRD has placed SRMIST in highest Category 'A'.

MBA
SRM MBA is a two year, semester based (4 semesters) program with industry internships resulting in a structured project at the end of each year.

Value-added features of the Program:

Conducting regular Personality Development Programs (Goal Orientations, Team Building, Stress Management, Creativity and Innovation, YOGA, Behavioural modifications)

Opportunity to study abroad for a semester- Semester Abroad Program (SAP), under the SAP scholarship program

State-of-the art infrastructure with latest technology, to facilitate effective teaching and practice
International Advisory Council - to suggest, participate and update the structure and governance of the program

Scholarship available for Academic Excellence, Sports Activities

Facilitate students to become the best management practitioners through Experiential Learning

For example: Students are trained to become players in the Stock market - the school provides them the right footing by helping them open their first DMAT Account and teaching them the tricks of the trade with suggestions from industry experts

Regular Industry communications with exclusive Q & A sessions with CEOs

Contact Detail:
School of Management,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University),
Kattankulathur - 603 203,
Chengalpattu Dt.,
Tamil Nadu,
India.
Phone: 044-27452270 (7 LINES)
Fax: 044-27453903
Email: dean.mgmt.ktr@srmist.edu.in

Quick Reply