2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

SRM University Projects

I am planning to join SRM University which is located in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu bur before that I want some details about this University. Can you provide me lists of undergoing and completed project list by this University also tell me university address?
Similar Threads
Thread
HRM MBA Projects
Bbm and MBA projects
Imt MBA projects
MBA hr projects
It projects for MBA
Pacific University Senior Projects
HCL ERS Projects
Annamalai University MBA Projects
MBA UON Projects
Smu MBA hcs projects
MBA TQM Projects
Anna University HR projects
NSE Projects MBA
Osmania University MBA HR Projects
IMT MBA Projects
EIL Projects
SRM University Final Year Projects
BCA ASP .NET Projects
Where I Can Get MBA Projects
Alagappa University MBA projects
19th December 2015, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Projects

The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a co-educational private university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College.

SRM Industrial Projects:

A student level Mini Project done by Final year B.Tech Nuclear Science and Engineering Student Ms.Anuja Mehta (Reg.No:1240910003) with Institute of Plasma Research, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat and the title is “Determination of Thermal Neutron Flux in a water Tank using Neutron Activation Analysis” from 28-05-2012 to 06-06-2012.

A student level Mini Project done by Final year B.Tech Nuclear Science and Engineering Student Ms.Parul Agarwal (Reg.No:1240910009) with Prof. M.S.Kalra, Nuclear Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, and the title is “Heat Extraction Through Fusion Blankets – flow through parallel plates”, from 16 -06-2011 to 30-06-2011.

Lists of other projects:

Investigation of the Properties of Bio concrete

Naturally Occurring Radionuclides Transfer Factor on Aquatic Flora and Fauna in Nagarjuna Sagar Dam Near Proposed Uranium Mining Sites.

Evaluation of Vetiver for Uptake and Immobilization of Uranium and Residual Radio nuclides in Mill Tailings Soil and Post Treated Effluents.

Dietary Intakes of Naturally Occurring Radionuclides from Thorium Series, Uranium Series and 40K in High Radiation Areas of Manavalakurichi, TamilNadu

In vivo skin regeneration studies using electrospun polycaprolactone nano fibers with Medicinal Plant Leaf Extract and Green Synthesis of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles
Dietary Intakes of Natural and Artificial Radionuclides in and around Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu

Projects under running phase:

Assessment of Genotoxic impact of contaminants in aquatic animals of kalpakkam backwater environment

DNA Strand Break Detection and Gene Expression Analysis in Fishes From Backwaters of Kalpakkam Environment

Production and Characterization of Biocaulk by urease producing microorganisms and Its Remediation Properties of Concrete Fractures & Fissures in combination with Nanocarbon

Development of Radioprotectants As Supplement for Radiation Workers Exposed To Low Doses of Ionising Radiation

Address:

SRM University
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur-603203
Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in