2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

SRM University Notes

Provide some important notes for preparation for Annual Examination of B.SC Program of SRM University? My exams of B.SC Final Year will be start after 2 weeks. So I want some important notes which help to get good marks in the final year exams. Where I will get notes for B.SC final year of SRM University?
Similar Threads
Thread
SNDT University B Ed Notes
Anna University PDF Notes
Mumbai University B.Ed Notes
M.Com Notes Shivaji University
SPM Anna University Notes
Anna University HRM Notes
DWM Anna University Notes
EDC Anna University Notes
MCA Notes of Mumbai University
HCI Notes Pune University
Anna University UID Notes
RAI University MBA Notes
IT Notes Anna University
Anna University MBA Notes
Bharathiar University Notes for MBA
Anna University EMF Notes
Notes For Anna University
Anna University SQM Notes
PQT Anna University Notes
Anna University Notes for MCA
12th April 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University Notes

Can you provide me the notes/syllabus of B.Com (Information System Management) offered by Faculty of Science and Humanities of Department of Commerce of SRM University?
12th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Notes

The notes/syllabus of B.Com (Information System Management) offered by Faculty of Science and Humanities of Department of Commerce of SRM University are as follows:

I Year
Semester I
Paper 1.3 - FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING I

UNIT-I
Meaning and scope of Accounting, Basic Accounting concepts and conventions- Objectives of Accounting- Accounting Transactions- Double Entry Book Keeping- journal, Ledger, Preparation of Trial Balance- preparation of Cash Book.

UNIT-II
Preparation of Final Accounts of a sole Trading Concern- Adjustments- Closing stock, Outstanding and prepaid items, Depreciation, Provision of Bad Debts, provision for Discount on Debtors, Interest on Capital and Drawing preparation of Receipt and Payment Account. Income & Expenditure Account and Balance sheet of Non Trading Organization (simple problem)

UNIT-III
Classification of errors- Rectification of errors- Preparation of suspense Account Bank Reconciliation Statement (Only simple problems)

UNIT-IV
Depreciation- Meaning, Causes, Types- Straight Line Method- Written Down Value Method (Change in Method Excluded). Insurance Claims- Average Clauses (Loss of stock only).

UINT- V
Single Entry- Meaning, Features, Defects, Differences between single entry and Double Entry system- Statement of Affairs Method Conversion Method (only simple problem)

References Books:
1. R.L. Gupta & V.K. Gupta- Advanced Accounting- Sultan Chand- New Delhi.
2. T.S. Reddy & A. Murthy- Financial Accounting- Margham Publication- Chennai
3. Shulka & Grewal- Advanced Accounting- S Chand New Delhi
4. Jain & Narang- Financial Accounting, Kalyani Publications, New Delhi
5. Jawahar Lal, Seema, Financial accounting, S. Chand & Company, New Delhi

Syllabus B.Com (Information System Management) SRM University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in