2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

SRM University Milan registration

My brother wants to do registration for the Milan which is a spectacular National level cultural competition which is organized at the SRM University. but he is unable to get the registration form of it so will you please tell me from where I can download the registration form of the Milan which is a spectacular National level cultural competition which is organized at the SRM University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bath SPA University Registration
Phd Registration In MS University Tirunelveli
University Of Abuja CDL Course Registration
SRM University Registration
DAV University Registration
IP University Registration Fee
RGPV University Registration
MJP Rohilkhand University Registration
Milan zavadil MBA
ZgoMBA milan
Kolhan University B.Ed Registration
Design Colleges Milan
AC Milan Vs SSC Napoli
LPU University Registration
Milan fashion universities
British Institutes Milan
Milan Institute La Quinta Ca
Milan institute CNA
CCS University Registration Result
MG University Registration
29th November 2019, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University Milan registration

Can you provide me the detail of the – Milan 2018 -National Level Cultural & Sports Fest - of SRM University?
29th November 2019, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University Milan registration

The eighth edition of Milan-National Level Cultural & Sports Fest of SRM University was scheduled during the month of March 07 to March 11. It was planned to conduct a very special 100 hours of continuous events. There were 100+ events conducted over the 100 hours.

In association to the National Level Cultural & Sports FEST it had National Level Gaming Championship. Also it had for the first time National Level Aero-modelling Championship. It had applied for the Guinness Book of World Record for the same.

The Fest had over 100+ events spread over 100 hours, and had participants competing in Dance, Music, Dramatics, Literature, Fashion and Creative Arts, etc. Prominent celebrities like Kamal Hasan, Asha Bhosle, Vikram, Mammootty, Sidharth, Jeeva, Shriya Saran, Sharath Kumar, had graced the fest with their presence.

Around 75 colleges from the southern states participated along with many more colleges from other parts of India. It had the International Aero-Modelling Show.

MILAN 2018

Organised by: Directorate of Student Affairs, SRM Institute of Science and Technology

National Level Cultural Festival

Date: 07 March - 11 March 2018

Venue: Dr. T.P. Ganesan Auditorium

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in