2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

SRM University JRF

I heard that the latest recruitment of SRM University for the post of Junior Research Fellow is release, is it true, if yes then tells me the last date to apply for this? Also tell me the total number of posts and the process to apply for this recruitment?
26th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM University JRF

I am searching for job and came to know about the SRM Institute of Science and Technology Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts vacancy. Will you provide all details about SRM University JRF post to apply tell eligibility and other criteria to apply also provide contacts for enquiry?
26th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM University JRF

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly known as SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST) sponsored project entitled Transition metal dichalcogenide (MX2: M = Mo, W, V and X = S, Se) and carbon nanocomposites as an effective electrode material for Lithium-ion batteries.

Eligibility:

M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience and Technology or equivalent or, M. Tech. in Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Engineering chemistry or equivalent with minimum of 60% marks. NET/GATE qualified candidate will be preferred.

Fellowship: For Post Graduate Degree in Basic sciences with CSIR-NET, GATE, JEST qualification or GATE qualified Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course: Rs 25,000 + Admissible HRA. For Others: Rs. 16,000 + Admissible HRA.

Tenure of the fellowship: 3 Years

Registration for Ph.D. : Selected candidates should register for full time Ph.D. program at SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur, Chennai.

Interested candidates can send their detailed resume to:

Dr. Helen Anna Therese
Principle Investigator
DST-SERB Research Project
Nanotechnology Research Center,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur 603 203, Tamil Nadu, India.

E-mail: helant03@gmail.com, helen.a@ktr.srmuniv.ac.in

Campus Address
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Phone Numbers
+91-44- 27417000,
+91-44- 27417499

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in