2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is SRM University Is AICTE Approved

I completed my 12th and searching for good universities for pursuing higher studies came to know about SRM University. Will you provide me details is SRM University is AICTE approved along with list of schools running under this and criteria for taking admission?
12th April 2018, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Is SRM University Is AICTE Approved

SRM University is approved by the University Grant Commission (UGC).

The following B.Tech courses of SRM Kaatankulathur are ABET Approved. But they are not AICTE approved.

From my understanding, either UGC or AICTE approval is enough and SRM is UGC approved.

SRM Institute of Science and Technology, or Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology, formerly SRM University, is a deemed university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.

List of Colleges and Schools

College of Engineering
College of Medicine, Dental & Health Sciences
School of Management
College of Sciences & Humanities

Minimum eligibility requirements for UG and PG courses

For admissions to UG programmes, students must have acquired a minimum of 45% to 60% aggregate marks in 10+2, depending on the programme. For some programmes, age of the candidate will also be considered.

Students will be considered eligible for PG programmes, if they have a Bachelor\'s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% to 60%, depending on the programme.

SRM
Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur
Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Customer service: 044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in