2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2012, 04:55 PM
deepshikhakar

SRM Online Form

I am looking to take admission in SRM University so tell me can I take online admission here for Faculty of Management? if yes than tell me how to apply online and provide me steps online filling application form and where I can collect SRM University online admission application?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Form is it Online
UGC NET Online Form
MP PMT Online Form
IIT JEE Online Form
MBA online form
Online Form MDU
CDS Form Online
NDA CDS Online Form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
SBI PO Online Form
TET online form of UP
BHU UET Online Form
PTU online form
DCE online form
Online Form of IIT JEE
Mp Online SSC Form
JNU B Sc Online Form
CPT form Online
IIT JEE Form Online
SSC FCI online form
17th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM Online Form

For faculty of Management course candidate can apply SRM University through online mode. Last date to apply for course was 31st March 2012. Because last date of apply is gone so now online application form is not available on University website. In next academic year whenever admission will start application form will available on SRM website and here is the link of webpage.

srmuniv.ac.in/admission.php?page=apply_for_management
29th November 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my cousin wants to get admission in SRM University and he should be requiring online form for admission? Would you please provide me SRM online form?
29th November 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

In this university site there’s no online form available. This university take online application form through the registration process. If you want to take admission in this SRM university you should be follow the process of registration in the SRM University.

Application Fees: Rs 900

Applying process: online apply:

Go to SRMJEEE official site for registration process and to apply register your self.
You need to first register by filling your name, email id, date of birth and mobile number.
Then, candidates shall pay online or use prepaid Unique Voucher Code to be able to complete the SRMJEEE Online Application Form
Once password is created, you can login using your login ID and password.

Here the registration forms of SRM University:

(SRM University Registration form)

Courses Offered by SRM:

Engineering,
Management,
Medicine & Health Sciences,
Science & Humanities

Contact detail:

SRM University,
Kattankulathur - 603 203, Chennai (Madras), India.
Tel: +91-44- 27456701
Mobile: +91-9003177786
Mail: admissions.ir@srmuniv.ac.in
17th May 2016, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

SRM Online Form

Hello sir I want to get the Application form for BDS program of SRM University so will you please tell me where cab I get the Form on net/Online??
17th May 2016, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras

For getting Application form for BDS program of this University follow the below given process:

Login to the official website of SRM University

This page will open here click on Admission India in Admission given at the top of the page

This page will open here search for BDS Application Form given at the bottom right side of the page

Application form in PDF format will open

Application form for BDS program of SRM University

Facilities include

-Several air-conditioned seminar halls

-State of the art computer labs - a total 200 terminals with Internet facility

-Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors, OHP projectors and microphones

-Modern library with approximately well over 9000 books and journals along with online access to vast digital resources

-Health insurance coverage and blue card allow for medical treatment at a concession in SRM General Hospital

Contact Detail:

SRM University

SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur,

Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu 603203

Here I am attaching the form for you:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application form for BDS program of SRM University.pdf (463.0 KB, 65 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in