2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRM College Madras University

Hii sir, I Wants to do MCA From the SRM Arts and Science College Will you Please Provide me the Detials of the MCA Course of the University ?
27th June 2018, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRM College Madras University

SRM Arts and Science College, a division of Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Group (SRM Group) of Educational Institutions for higher learning, is functioning under the aegis of Valliammai Educational Society, since 1993

The Details of the MCA Course of the SRM Arts and Science College is given below

Duration : 3 year

Admission Requirement

Candidate who has passed the under-mentioned degree examinations of this University or an examination of other institution recognized by this University as equivalent thereto provided they have undergone the course under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 pattern or under the Open University System, shall be eligible for admission to the M.C.A. Degree Course.

(a) B.C.A/B.E.S/B.Sc. in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/ Statistics / Applied Sciences OR

(b) B.Com / Bachelor of Bank Management/B.B.A/B.L.M/B.A Corporate Secretary-ship / B.A. Economics/ any other Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Business Mathematics and Statistics or Mathematics/Statistics in Main/Allied level OR

(c) B.Sc. Chemistry with Mathematics and Physics as allied subjects OR

(d) B.E/ B.Tech./M.B.A OR

(e) A Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Higher Secondary level (i.e. in +2 level of the 10+2 pattern)

For more Information you may Contact to the Madras University the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
SRM Arts and Science College
Address: SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 603203
Phone: 044 2745 4863

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in