2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Srishti NERIST

Can you tell me in detail about the SRISHTI, Techno-Management Event, organized by NERIST (North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology) in 2009? Was SRISHTI never organized again in NERIST (North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology) after wards?
Similar Threads
Thread
NERIST College
MSc in NERIST
Nerist mca
Fee Structure of NERIST
Nerist cms
NERIST Msc
Phd In NERIST
IIT Roorkee Techfest Srishti
Job in NERIST
Nerist mba
NERIST Job
NERIST Cut Off
Mba nerist
Nerist pg
Nerist phd
NERIST Fee
IIT Roorkee Techfest Srishti
M.Sc in NERIST
Srishti School of Art Foundation Course fees
CERTAD Srishti School of Art , Bangalore, Bangalore
21st July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Srishti NERIST

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Notification for the Srishti Event Organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology ?
21st July 2018, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Srishti NERIST

Department of Mechanical Engineering played a leading role in evolving the "Engineering Science" based curriculum and served as a model for many engineering institutes in the country. Over the years, industrial interactions and emphasis on applied engineering and research has also increased manifold.

As you Asking for the Notification for the Srishti Event Organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology let me tell you that At present the Event Notification is Not Available

Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Notification for the Srishti Event Organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology

Visit the Official site of the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology

Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology

There At the Top of the page you may get the Menu of News And Event click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Notification for the Srishti Event Organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology ?

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Department of Mechanical Engineering of the North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science And Technology Events

Contact Details

DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR
Kanpur, UP 208016 | Phone: 0512-259-7627

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in