2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

SRIP IIT Gandhinagar

Hi Sir I am planning to join Summer Research Internship Programme (SRIP )at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar . Would you please tell me what is the criteria for it ? Am I apply for it online ? Please update me about SRIP of IIT Gandhinagar ??
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Hyderabad Vs IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar
Gandhinagar IIT Phd
IAF Gandhinagar
Bob IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Jee Gandhinagar
How To Get Admission In IIT Gandhinagar
IIT JAM gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar Job
IIT Gandhinagar BSC
How to go IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar MS
IIT Gandhinagar MCA
IIT Gandhinagar RTI
Gandhinagar IIT Address
IITGN Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar MBA
IIT Gandhinagar PDF
IIT Gandhinagar MA
IIT Gandhinagar M Sc
24th April 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: SRIP IIT Gandhinagar

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for Summer Research Internship Programme (SRIP) 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN)?
24th April 2018, 10:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SRIP IIT Gandhinagar

The Summer Research Internship Programme (SRIP) at Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across India on campus.

It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.

SRIP 2018 IIT Gandhinagar

Eligibility:
One was pursuing Bachelor or Master Degree at a prominent institution in India.

Duration:
At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN (Summer Break at IITGN: May 1 July 10, 2018). The last date for receiving applications was February 25, 2018.

Requirements:
One needed to work with an IITGN faculty.

One applied for internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on the interests and prior experience one was free to apply for internship with faculty/ projects outside of the declared degree specializations.

One was needed to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.

Provisions for Student Interns:

Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 during the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, might vary.
Hostel accommodation was provided to all the summer interns and students were required to pay the applicable hostel charges.

Activities were organized over the summer for the SRIP interns. Some were noted below:
Welcome session
Introductory sessions
Viva-voce: one-on-one with an SRIP coordinator
Research proposal: within one week of joining
Diaries: Tuesday-Friday, Bi-weekly
SRIP lecture series
Poster session
Games
Cultural events

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in