2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Sri Sri University CST

Would you please provide me faculty list of Osteopathy & Cranio Sacral Therapy (CST) of Sri Sri University because I want to join nursing course in CST ? Please tell me what is the facility provided by this department to the students . Please share me a link from where I can download its application form .
3rd September 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sri Sri University CST

Hii Sir, I Wants to get the Information About the B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science Course of the Sri Sri University ?
3rd September 2018, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sri Sri University CST

Sri Sri University has been established under the Sri Sri University Act, 2009 No. 15024-I-Legis.-33/08/L, notified in Odisha Gazette No. 1899 on 26 December 2009.

The Information About the B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science Course of the Sri Sri University is given below

About the Course :

B.Sc. Computer science is a 3 years undergraduate program which deals with subjects and topics related to computer applications and services. Technological implementations of computer systems are the main agenda of the program

Duration : 3 year

Number of Seats : 60

Eligibility Criteria
10+2 or Equivalent with Science PCM/PCScM Merit list based on 12th Marks

For more Information you may Contact to the Sri Sri University the contact details Are given below

Contact Information :
Sri Sri University
Address: Sri Sri Vihar, Ward No 3, Godi Sahi, Cuttack, Odisha 754006

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in