2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sri Ramachandra University Online Application

Hey ! as you are looking for the Online Application form for MBBS of Sri ramchandra University so I want to tell you that your are too late for the admission as the applications forms are available from march only..
And all the entrance exam for the admission of MBBS has already taken place so better luck next time…

All the Best:

Here are some other details for you…

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) –

Duration:
4½ + 1 year internship

Age Limit:
An Candidates age should be above 17 years or one has completed 17 years of age as on 31st December are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria:
An candidate must have H.S.C (02) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) / Biochemistry with marks as prescribed by the MCI.

Selection Process:
Selection will be made on merit, based on the marks secured in the Entrance Examination conducted by this University on All India basis.

Important Dates for Sri Ramchandra University MBBS Entrance Test :-

Online Application/Application forms will be available on the website of the University from 23rd March .

Last date for filling of the Application forms is 11th May with application fees.

Date of Entrance Exam

MBBS: 31st May 2015 (Sunday) from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.

Entrance Exam Centers: Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Pune

For more details:

Address: No.1, Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116
Phone: 044 4592 8500
Map:
[MAP]Sri Ramachandra University[/MAP]
23rd December 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, will you please provide me the Admission application form of the Part time phd course offered by the Sri Ramachandra University?
23rd December 2015, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, now named Sri Ramachandra University, is a deemed university declared under Section 3 of the UGC at 1956, in Porur, Chennai, India.

As you asking for the Part time application form of the part time phd course of the Sri Ram Chandra University

here I am giving you the procedure to get the application form of the part time phd course of the Sri Ram Chandra University

there you may see the link of the part time phd course application form at the Bottom of the page Click on that link after clicking you may get your part time phd form

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

time phd course application form SRM university

here I am attaching the part time phd form of the Sri Ramachandra University that is free to download

Contact details
:
Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute
Address: No.1, Ramachandra Nagar Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116
Phone: 044 4592 8500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in