2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2013, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Sri Krishnadevaraya University MBA Results

Sri Krishnadevaraya University was established in 1981.

The university has approved to UGC.

Now you want to get the result of MBA program of the university. The University will announce the result of MBA program soon.

So When the University will announce the result, you will get it on the official website of the University.

So I am providing the procedure that how you will get the result on the website.

Firstly you have to visit the homepage of the website.

There is a result section on the homepage in bottom middle side. The Result section will look like the screen shot.

The University will update there the result of MBA program.

Contact details
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
National Highway 205,
Andhra Pradesh
Ph: 255056(O), 255344(R)
Email: webadmin@skuniversity.org

Map
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=sri+krishnadevaraya+university&hl=en&ll=14. 605678,77.646453&spn=0.008326,0.013797&hq=sri+kris hnadevaraya+university&radius=15000&t=m&z=16&iwloc =A[/MAP]
3rd January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I am doing MBA from the Sri Krishnadevaraya University I heard that the university declared the result of the MBA will you please provide me the procedure to get the result ?
3rd January 2016, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India, founded on July 25, 1981.

As you asking for the MBA result of the Sri Krishnadevaraya University let me tell you that as per my knowledge the result is not available at present . when the university declared the result of the MBA odd semester it may be seen on the official site Notification section

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

for any queries you may contact to the Sri Krishnadevaraya University the contact details are given below:

Contact details :
Address: Kadiri - Ananthapur Hwy, kandukuru, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515591
Phone: 085542 55700

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in