2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 09:45 AM
rohit vaid

SP Jain BBA Admissions

I want to take admission in S. P. Jain Center of Management for doing BBA so tell me what is eligibility and requirements for admission to this Institute BBA course and how can I get admission tell me its admission procedure and provide me course details and complete fees structure?
Similar Threads
Thread
Jain University Admissions
IIM Indore Vs SP Jain
SP Jain Cut Off CAT
B.Ed in Jain University
NMIMS Vs SP Jain
Jain University PUC
SP Jain University UAE
Jain University MSW
Jain University LLB
Jain University MBA
Jain University Law
SP Jain 1 Yr MBA Mumbai
MBA Jain
Jain University Org
Jain University Act
Jain University UCC
Jain University BBA
Ak Jain IIT Delhi
Sameer Jain DCE
Sp Jain Cut Off
26th July 2012, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SP Jain BBA Admissions

Academic Requirements

Students are short listed on the basis of their Year 10 or most recent Board exam (taken in the past 2 years) and S P Jain Entrance Test (SPJET) score.

The SPJET is mandatory for ALL students. The test would be conducted periodically in multiple cities.

All students would be expected to demonstrate an acceptable proficiency in English. The candidate will be short listed on the basis of SPJET result and the overall Profile.

The acceptable requirements for Year 12 are as follows:
1. Successful completion of the All India Senior School Certification Examination (CBSE) or the India School Certificate (ISC) Year 12 exam or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) from the Indian State Boards with a minimum of 70%.

Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma with not fewer than 32 points gained through the s at least six subjects, three of which should be at the Higher Level.

We provide you the fee structure of Academic year 2012-2013 of Singapore. All figures in USD
Annual Registration fees = 2000
Tuition Fees = 14500 Out of classroom activities = 1000
Visa charges = 200 Insurance charges = 300 TOTAL = 18000.
We attached a file of fee structure with it
If you want more information about fee structure so you can download it.
Attached Files
File Type: doc S.P Jain BBA fee structure.doc (67.0 KB, 180 views)
26th February 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Will you tell me what is the admission procedure for getting admission in BBA course at SP Jain School of Global management ?
26th February 2015, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here telling you process to getting admission in BBA course at SP Jain School of Global management.

1) Eligibility:

Candidate should successfully complete All India Senior School Certification Examination (CBSE) or the India School Certificate (ISC) Year 12 exam or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) from the Indian State Boards with a minimum of 70%.

2) candidate have to apply online for the course through school’s official website.

3) Candidate should have to appear and clear Entrance Test (SPJET).

4) candidates will short listed on the basis of Entrance Test score then students are required to pay an Evaluation Fee.

5)Approximately two weeks after evaluations, students are notified as to three potential outcomes:

Acceptance
Waitlist
Regret

Fee detail:

Address:

S P Jain School of Global Management
10 Hyderabad Road, Singapore 119579 ‎
+65 6270 4748 ‎ •

Map:
[MAP]S P Jain School of Global Management Singapore[/MAP]

Tags
admission hyderabad