2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

South Indian Bank Insurance

I want to apply for the Life Insurance scheme in the South Indian Bank so please tell me how can I apply for it? Which form I have to fill for it, provide me that form? Also give me the list of documents required along with the application form to apply for the Life Insurance scheme in South Indian Bank?
Similar Threads
Thread
South Indian Bank IBD
RCC South Indian Bank
CMD of South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank
WWW.South Indian Bank.Com
South Indian Bank GM It
South Indian Bank in MP
South Indian Bank CP
South Indian Bank DGM
CMD of South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank ATM
Indian Bank in South 24 PGS
South Indian Bank South Delhi
South Indian Bank ATM in South Delhi
South Indian Bank TVM
South Indian Bank Life Insurance
Eps Of South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank And RCC
NPA Of South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank Pic
1st December 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: South Indian Bank Insurance

Hii sir, I wanted to know about the insurances Policies of the South Indian bank of India please tell me the details information about the health insurances plans of the south Indian bank ?
1st December 2015, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: South Indian Bank Insurance

As you asking for the Insurances plans of the south Indian bank the details of their insurance policies are given below:
Life Insurance - tie up with LIC of India

Health Insurance - exclusively for Savings Account holders and Current Account holders

General Insurance - tie-up with Bajaj Allianz Insurance

The details of the health insurance are given below :

Health insurance : health insurance is becoming a necessity in today’s life. South Indian bank in association with Bajaj Allianz provides our customers quality health insurance products.

The products that are offered in the health insurance are given below :
1. Health Guard: Health Guard policy Covers Pre and Post hospitalization expenses. It provides cashless benefit and discount in premium if voluntary deductible is opted. The policy holder is entitled for a family discount of 10%.

2. Premium Personal Guard: Premium Personal Guard covers the insured against bodily injury or death caused due to accident and offers high sum assured ranging from 10 to 25 lakhs.

3. Critical Illness: A critical illness plan it will give you the same security of knowing that a guaranteed cash sum will be paid if the unexpected happens and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.

4. Star Package: Star Package covers contingencies faced by an individual under a single policy. It also provides protection for house hold contents and Baggage insurance. This package policy has 8 sections & a person would have to opt for a minimum of 3 sections under the policy.

5. Extra Care: Extra Care takes care of the medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or illness. This policy can be taken as add on cover to your existing hospitalization – medical expenses policy. In case of higher expenses due to illness or accidents Extra care policy takes care of the additional expenses.

6. Family Floater Health Guard: Family Floater Health Guard takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious accident or illness. The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses.

7. Health Ensure: Health Ensure Policy - a unique policy cover that ensures complete freedom from anxious moments of hospital bills. It takes care of the medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or illness.

8. Sankat Mochan: Sankat Mochan policy covers Death, Permanent disability, Temporary disability, Accidental Hospital cash and Accidental, hospitalization expenses.

9. Travel Companion: The Travel Companion Policy is a comprehensive package which provides complete medical and health cover to the international traveller.

10. SIB health assis: Health Assist policy covers Health guard, Personal Accident and Education Grant. Health guard covers the hospitalization expenses, Personal Guard and Education grant are benefit covers where in the Sum Insured is paid in case of Death / Permanent total disability due to accident

For any query you may contact to the customer care numbers that are toll free : 1800 843 1800 (India) / 1800 425 1809

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in