2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2020, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: South Gujarat University Law College

Can you provide me the details of the Master of Law (LL.M.) Program offered by Department of Law in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
8th May 2020, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: South Gujarat University Law College

Department of Law in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University was established in 2013-14. In addition to the academic, the department is vigorously involved in the research also. Department published an annual newsletter “Pioneer” every year.

The department is well-equipped with necessary infrastructure. The students are participates in Legal Aid Clinic / Centre and 12 weeks Internship. The curriculums of the
course are updated as per the Bar Council of India, University Grant Commission and University norms.

LL.M. (Criminal Law/Business Law/Human Rights Group)

Eligibility

LL.B. (Special) 45% for all categories

One must have passed and obtained the Degree of Bachelor of Law (Special) i.e. LL.B. Degree obtained on successful completion of the 3 years LL.B. Degree course in law undertaken after obtaining Bachelor Degree in any discipline of studies from a University or any other qualification considered equivalent there to by competent authorities.

University reserves the right to offer new specialization or withdraw the existing ones, and to allot admissions for LL.M. Semester-I in the P.G. centres on the basis of adequacy of P.G. Faculty and infrastructural facilities.

Duration
2 years

Admission Process
Merit based

Fee Structure
Fees GR HP SF
Male 2915 6915 9915
Female 1915 5915 9915

Facility
ICT enable Classroom- 07
Computer- 07
Printers & Scanners- 03