2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

South Asian University Chanakyapuri

I recently shifted to the New Delhi and want to join the South Asian University located in the Chanakyapuri region of New Delhi. Can you please tell me the lists of different departments available in this University? Also provide me the contact number for the admission department of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
South Asian University Alumni
Placements At South Asian University
South Asian University Placement
Where is South Asian University?
South Asian University VC
South Asian University M.Sc Entrance
South Asian University For MCA
South Asian University Fee
South Asian University PDF
Top South Asian University
Review of South Asian University
The South Asian University Act
The South Asian University
University of Pennsylvania South Asian
South Asian University MCA
Placement of South Asian University
South Asian University MSc Biotechnology
South Asian Top University
South Asian University
South Asian University Akbar Bhawan Chanakyapuri
13th May 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: South Asian University Chanakyapuri

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MSc Biotechnology Course of the South Asian University Will you please Provide It ?
13th May 2018, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: South Asian University Chanakyapuri

South Asian University is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation.

The Details of the MSC Biotechnology Course of the South Asian University is given below

About the Course :

M.Sc. Biotechnology program of SAU has been developed with an aim to produce graduates who would have sufficient knowledge and expertise to pursue inherent problems of the region.

Duration : 2 year

Course Structure

The first semester of MSc course focuses on all basic subjects in an attempt to bring all the students at par.

The second and third semesters are designed to be teach courses that will enable students to understand all areas of modern biology.

The students have to complete and defend a short project with any faculty member independently as part of their MSc dissertation work

Evaluation : The students are evaluated on the basis of a mid semester and end semester exams along with regular assignments and quizzes.

Classes are informal and students can raise questions at any time. Students are advised to listen carefully, understand and make notes.

The most recent findings discussed in the class might not be present in textbooks. Attendance in all classes is compulsory.

For more Information you may Contact to the South Asian University the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
South Asian University
Address: Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2412 2512

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in