2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Solutions To CLAT and AILET by Gkp Publications

I am searching for books of Gkp Publications for CLAT and AILET Tests. I want to start preparation for these Tests. So I need detailed syllabus and question papers. So tell me can I get previous year question papers of AILET and CLAT in those books of Gkp Publications with their detailed solutions?
Similar Threads
Thread
Result date of AILET
Fees Of AILET Form
Solutions to CLAT and AILET
AILET Cutoff
AILET Instructions
AILET Coaching Centres In Delhi
AILET Cut Off
AILET Question Paper Download
Previous Paper of AILET
What To Study For AILET
AILET Allotment List
AILET Question Paper Pdf Download
AILET Entrance Exam Syllabus
AILET Helpline
AILET Sample Papers Free Download
NLU Delhi AILET Syllabus
IIT JEE Publications
AILET GK Answers
MDU publications
AILET Application Form
9th January 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: Solutions To CLAT and AILET by Gkp Publications

Can you list me the names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) as I will be giving the exam this time?
9th January 2020, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Solutions To CLAT and AILET by Gkp Publications

The names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) are as follows:

AILET(ALL India Law Entrance Test) Law Entrance Exam Books Paperback – 2019
by A Panel of Authors (Author), AILET(ALL India Law Entrance Test) Law Entrance Exam Books (Translator)

12 Years CLAT & AILET (2008-19) Topic-wise Solved Papers 3rd Edition Paperback – 20 Aug 2019
by Disha Experts (Author)

Study Material For Ailet Examination (Spiral, SOURAV SIR'S CLASSES)

NLU (AILET) Five Year B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Entrance Exam Guide Paperback – 2019
by RPH Editorial Board (Author)

Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning 2020 | CLAT, AILET, SLAT and Other Law Entrance Examiations | Useful for PU,DU,BHU,KU,HPU,AIL | Seventh Edition | By Pearson Paperback – 15 Sep 2019
by AP Bhardwaj (Author)

AILET Syllabus

English including comprehension:

The English section will test the candidates' proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.

General Knowledge and Current Affairs:
The General knowledge will be tested on the general awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test candidates on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.

Mathematics:
This section will test candidate's knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught up to 10th Class/standard.

Legal Aptitude:
This section will test candidate's interest towards study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability. Questions may include legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be "true" in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the "truth" of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.

Logical Reasoning:
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate's ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It may include a variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in