2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Solapur University Solapur Syllabus

As you are looking for B.E Mechanical part I and II syllabus of Solapur University so here I am providing you.

B.E Mechanical part I and II syllabus

Section I
1 Introduction to I.C. Engines & Engine Cycles :

Introduction, Basic engine components and nomenclature, Classification of I. C.
Engines.Engine cycles, Deviation of actual cycles from air standard cycles, Valve timing
diagram for high & low speed engine, Port timing diagram.

2 Fuel systems for S.I. Engines:

Engine fuel requirements, Elementary and complete carburetor (Float, Idling and
Acceleration system, Choke, Compensating system, economizer), Derivation for calculation
of A/F ratio, Design of carburetor - Calculation of main dimensions of air and fuel
supply,Effect of altitude on Air fuel ratio. Electronic Petrol injection system (MPFI)
(Numerical on calculations of main dimension of carburetor)

3 Fuel Systems for C.I. Engines:
Requirements of injection system, Fuel metering, pressurizing and injecting system, Types
of. i. system- Individual pump, Common rail and Distributor systems, Unit injector, Types of
fuel nozzles- single hole, multi hole, pintle, and pintaux, Formation of Spray, Atomization
and penetration. Governing of C.I. engines. Pneumatic governors. Electronic control for
diesel engine management, (Numerical oncalculations of main dimension of fuel injection
system)

4 Supercharging:
Purpose of supercharging, Thermodynamic cycle of supercharged engine, Types of
superchargers, Turbo charging, Advantages and disadvantages, Limitations of supercharging
for S.I. and C.I. Engines.

5 Engine Selection:
Selection of an I.C. engine for Automotive, Locomotive, Aircraft,Marine, Agriculture, And
Power generation based on criteria such as operating cycle, fuel used, cooling method,
cylinder numbers & arrangement, speed, fuel economy and power to weight ratio.

Rest of the detail syllabus is attached in below pdf file which is free of cost for you.

Address:
Dnyanteerth Nagar,
Kegaon,
Solapur-Pune National Highway,
Solapur,
Maharashtra 413255

Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Solapur+University&hl=en&ll=17.731356,75.83 3988&spn=0.044556,0.081711&client=opera&channel=su ggest&fb=1&gl=in&hq=Solapur+University&hnear=Solap ur+University&cid=0,0,15759378127220705958&t=m&z=1 4&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Solapur University BE Mechanical Part I & II Syllabus.pdf (360.3 KB, 329 views)
24th July 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Solapur University Solapur Syllabus

Sir please tell me that how can I downblaod the syllabus for the Solapur university as my exam s are approaching anfd I want the syllabus for starting Studies????
24th July 2015, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Solapur University Solapur Syllabus

Hello ! friend as you are looking for the syllabus of Solapur university so you can download the syllabus by:

1. first visit the official website of Solapur University.

2. click on Courses.

3. Click on Syllabus and nature of Question paper.

4. Than select you faculty.

5. select Course.

6. Select mode.

7. Select Branch.

8. Click on search

9. As you click on Search than the syllabus for the Requested course will display on your screen.

just for an example I am providing you the syllabus of M.com :

Solapur University,
Address:
Solapur Pune National Highway, Kegaon,
Solapur 413 255
(Maharashtra) (India)

Telephone:
0217-2744763

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in